What personal information do we collect?
By “personal information”, we mean any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
- When you purchase our smart technology product, which are internet-enabled and operated through a SharkNinja mobile app, each of which may allow the product to transmit data wirelessly to SharkNinja. We will collect use statistics, such as battery life and health, number of missions, IP, product MAC address, and cleaning map of the environment accessible to certain models of the connected products, login data for authentication purposes, country location and time zone settings. Our smart products do not transmit this information unless you register your device online via the mobile app.
- If you place an order with us, we will collect your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- If you simply subscribe to our eNewsletter, offers, competitions and/or product tips without purchasing a product, we will only collect your email address.
- If you call our customer service contact centre, your call may be recorded for the purpose of quality, training and defence against a legal claim.
- If you want to assist us by providing invaluable feedback on new and innovative products by participating in our Consumer Insights or Product Review programmes, we will collect your name and contact information. As part of these activities, we may also collect personal information that includes your gender, age range, geographical location, size of your household, whether you have pets or children and use social media. Whilst this information on its own may not directly identify you, it could do when pieced together.
- If you interact us with us on social media, what you post on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter is publicly available. We aim to anonymise data collected through these platforms, but it is not always possible and therefore we may collect your personal information.
- If you want to make a claim for damage to property or a personal injury, you will be required to complete and submit a claim form. We will collect your name, contact information (including any person acting on your behalf and/or witnesses), details regarding the incident which may include photographs and other supporting documents, details regarding the personal injury suffered which may include children’s data and health related information.
- If you visit our office, you will be recorded on Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) which is in operation for health & safety, security and crime prevention/detection purposes. You will also be asked to sign a visitor book for security and health & safety purposes.
- If you contact us to exercise your Data Subject Rights in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we will collect the personal information that you provide in your request.
If the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know.
For further information regarding the personal information we collect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org