International Transfer of Personal Information
SharkNinja is a global company. Our corporate office is in the United States and we have a number of offices located around the world. The personal information that we collect here in the ME may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate due to our global systems, processes and procedures.
Personal information that you provide may be transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), including Canada, Japan, Columbia, the United States and (after the Brexit subject to any agreements or transitional arrangements) the ME.
To ensure we provide you with appropriate data protection, SharkNinja;
- Has legally binding Data Protection Agreements in place within our group of companies
- Requires service providers to either;
- process information in a country which data protection level is deemed ‘adequate’ by the European Commission under Article 45 of the GDPR (such as Canada and Japan),
- accept EU Standard Contractual Clauses (as approved by the European Commission under Article 46 (2) of the GDPR) within contracts with us where personal data will be processed outside of the EU/EEA, or
- provide evidence of their US/EU Privacy Shield certification where personal data will be processed in the United States
We will be happy to provide you with further information on the appropriate and reasonable safeguards to maintain an adequate level of data protection upon request; contact details can be found at the top of this Privacy Notice.
- Information on participants in the US/EU Privacy Shield can be found at; https://www.privacyshield.gov/list;
- Information on EU standard contractual clauses can be found at; https://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2010:039:0005:0018:DE:PDF
- Information on adequacy decisions can be found at; https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/adequacy-decisions_en#dataprotectionincountriesoutsidetheeu