How do you consent, update your preferences, or opt-out of marketing communications?
There are several ways to set your preferences for receiving marketing communications depending on what you would like to receive, including no marketing communications at all.
To provide consent and ‘opt-in’ to receive marketing communications;
- You can ask us to keep you updated with competitions and new products by entering your email address at the bottom of our homepage, under ‘Join our Mailing List’
- You can select the marketing communications you want to receive as you purchase a product from us
- You can select the marketing communications you want to receive when you register your Product and/or Guarantee
- You can select the marketing communications you want to receive when you join our Product Reviewer programme
To update your preferences or ‘opt-out’ from receiving marketing communications;
- Contact our customer services via email or phone stating what communications you would like to receive or that you no longer want to receive any communications from us
- Log into your account and update your preferences
- Click ‘Manage Preferences’ or ‘Unsubscribe’ on the marketing communication email that you received
- Submit a Data Subject Request and select ‘Unsubscribe’. The online form can be accessed here
For further information regarding consent and managing marketing preferences, please email email@example.com