How do we share your personal data?
We will never sell your personal information. We will only share your personal data as outlined below;
- When it is necessary within the SharkNinja Group for operational reasons such as the use of a group-wide logistic or IT infrastructure.
- We share your personal information with our carefully selected service providers who facilitate services to you on our behalf. We have contracts in place with these providers that stipulate they cannot do anything with your personal information without instruction from us and they will only receive the personal information necessary to fulfil their service via secure methods.
Our service providers include;
- Logistics and Transport providers who deliver and collect products to and from your delivery/home address
- Customer Call Centre who provide support to our consumers regarding our products and services
- Payment Service Providers; Paypal and Stripe – to view their Privacy Notices visit; https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-fullwww.stripe.com/gb/privacy
- IT Service Providers who host and manage our systems, applications and data storage
- Digital Marketing providers who invite you to share a review of our products or services after a purchase; Bazaarvoice, Reevoo, TrustPilot
- Debt collection agency should you breach the terms of your payment agreement
- We will only share your personal information with other service providers where we have notified you regarding a change of purpose for using your personal data
- We share data with Google Analytics to provide insights on how we can improve the performance of our website and your consumer experience as described in the Cookie Notice.
- We may share your personal information with a law firm where we require legal services, such as a defence against a legal claim.
- We will share your personal information if required to do so by law enforcement authorities or regulatory bodies
- In the event of a sale of all or substantially all of our business or another similar transaction (such as a sale of a division or business unit), we may transfer or disclose your personal information to a purchaser or prospective purchaser, who may collect, use and disclose such information for the purposes of evaluating and/or effecting a proposed transaction or operating and managing the affairs of the acquired business, or for other purposes identified in the Policy.
Please note; our website contains links which will direct you to our service provider websites. Whilst we work closely with our service providers and have contractual arrangements in place with them, we are not responsible for maintaining their privacy notices or the cookies that they place on their sites.
For further information regarding how we share your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org